BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
9 November 2015, 6:30 p.m.
Monte Vista Christian Church (MVCC)
1. CALL TO ORDER, DETERMINE A QUORUM
2. APPROVAL OF THE MEETING AGENDA
3. TREASURER’S REPORT
4. INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS, SIGN-UP SHEETS
ZONING AND LICENSE REQUESTS: (10 minutes). Notices below are reprinted from the Zoning Hearing Examiner’s Agenda, they are for the convenience of the NHNA board agenda, and they do not replace those on that actual agenda. Any discrepancies refer to the actual agenda.
Kaktus Brewing Company moving into old Amore location (2929 Monte Vista Blvd) – DANA KOLLER
Liquor License/Application 970334
Applicant: Kaktus Brewing Co, Inc.
Proposed Location: 2929 Monte Vista Blvd NE (previous Amore Pizza location)
Request for a Small Brewer Off-Site Location for On and Off Premise Consumption
15ZHE-80286 Project#1010632: MICHELLE OTTERNESS (Property Owner) & CHRISTOPHER BECCONE (Agent) requests a special exception to Section 14-16-2-23 and 14-16-2-15(B)(9) pg 99 NOBHILL HIGHLANDS SDP: a CONDITIONAL USE to allow for the sale of wine and beer on premise only for all or a portion of Lot 24, Block 42, University Heights zoned OR-1 , located on 3216 Silver Ave SE (K-16). ZHE Hearing: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 Agenda #19 (after lunch). This is the location of the Ajiaco Columbian Bistro.
PRESENTATIONS: (10 minutes)
Susan Michie – Presentation about the “Keep Albuquerque Beautiful” neighborhood streetscape grant.
5. APPROVAL OF THE CONSENT AGENDA
1. Minutes of past Meeting – Anne
2. Upcoming Outreach Events Report – Gary 3. Newsletter Committee Report – Skye
4. District 6 Coalition Report – Ron
5. Public Officials Report –Ron
6. Communications Committee Report – Skye
7. Sector Plan Committee Report – Susan – Move to Old Business
8. Nob Hill is 100 (2016) – Gary
6. NEW BUSINESS
7. OLD BUSINESS
1. ART station design and historic preservation – Gary
2. Status report on SHADE TREE CUSTOMS AND CAFÉ INC. – Skye
3. Sector Plan Report – Susan
Adjournment: Next meeting 14 December
Future board dates: 11 January, 8 February