All are welcome Monday evening.
Share your interests or concerns during public comment and share your ideas throughout.
¡Viva Nob Hill! Gary Eyster, President
AGENDA, NOB HILL NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
Monday, February 11, 2019, 6:00 PM
MONTE VISTA CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 3501 CAMPUS DR NE
Small chapel room, just to the right as you enter the main door
CALL TO ORDER
– Appointment of a director to take minutes
– Introductions and public comment
– Establish quorum (the board has 10 members)
– Approve agenda
– Officer’s reports
-Dave Simon, Director, CABQ Parks and Rec: Outline for Morningside Park
– Consent Agenda, (Any director may ask to move any item to new business)
– Minutes of January 8
– Treasurer’s report
– Board of Directors seat vacated by Maria Munguia: Not aware of any interest yet
– Community Form: no old business
– In February Councilor Pat Davis will invite requests from neighborhood associations for studies and construction funding. Examples include: landscaping places like the triangle at Silver and Solano, improving sidewalks to ADA standards, pedestrian crossing of Central Ave…..suggestions are welcome
– Coming Solid Waste Transfer Station: We have written Councilor Davis saying we prefer Airport site over Milne Stadium site because Milne site has value for UNM/CNM uses and will create garbage truck traffic on Lead and Coal.
– Community Form: Bosque Brewing Co, 106 Girard SE, administrative change of liquor license; NHNA sent the announcement to the listserve and received back 4 indications of support and 0 concerns; Tent on top of Imbibe: Residents ask that permits be checked.
– University Heights Association letter to Mayor regarding ART: Do we wish to endorse or write our own?
– Plastic bag ban in City Council: Do we wish to endorse?
– A Policy for the notice of meetings, for the conduct of meetings, for the formulation of agendas, and for the time, date, and place of the meetings
– Lead-Coal Safety Brigade
– District 6 Coalition
– Cube Storage Night Lighting Problem
– Community Form