The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico (“Nob Hill”) and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
For Program Year 2020 your association is working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life- Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. David Garcia chair,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Lucille Torres Long chair, email@example.com
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy. Shani Madden chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tree Canopy Restoration- We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Dominic Pettine chair, email@example.com
- Community Engagement and Communication-Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and Planning-Our houses and streetscapes; CABQ planning work; structural improvements we need. Gary Eyster chair, email@example.com
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome on every committee.
How We Do Our Work
We publicize our work and events with our email list.
Our board of directors meets once a month, on the 1st or 2nd Thursday of the month. Neighbors are encouraged to come and to be heard.
As a neighborhood association recognized by CABQ we are chartered under Albuquerque ordinances.