- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting for Members, Sept. 26
September 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This is your once-a-year chance to meet your neighbors, enjoy good food, and get the latest information on your community.
Email email@example.com or call 991-1388 with your questions and ideas. Here is the night’s agenda. ¡Que Viva Nob Hill!
6:00 to approximately 7:00…Social Time & Tables on our 5 Focus Areas
Enjoy food donated by Nob Hill merchants La Montanita Co-op, Flying Star, and Chocolate Dude.
Approximately 7:00 Call to Order
Establish Quorum, 20 members
Introduce elected leaders
How we communicate: website, list serve, newsletter, annual meeting
5 Focus Areas
Volunteering: The more who engage the more we can accomplish
Introduce bylaw amendment: Integrity of the Association
Vote on amendment and directors
Announcement of bylaw vote and new Directors (next board meeting October 7)
Our 5 Focus Areas
- Our people and their ways of life – Who are we? What makes life here good?
- Public Safety – We deserve to be safe in our homes and on our streets.
- Preservation – We are stewards of a historic architectural legacy.
- Community Form – Our houses, streetscapes, and landscapes create our sense of place; physical improvements we need like ADA sidewalks, crosswalks, traffic calming
- Our events and efforts; Outreach events, newsletter
Raffle, must be present to win: 7 trees; 3 funded by NHNA, 4 by anonymous donor, Outpost gift certificates (2)
Outreach Events, recent and upcoming
- Recent: Zoning, Ice Cream Social
- City Council Candidate Forum, 10
- Tree Planting Clinic, Oct. 13
- Santana Workforce Housing, Facilitated Meeting, Oct. 16
- Architecture Walk, Oct. 19
- Historic Preservation Expert, Nov. 6