The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
See what’s coming up in Nob Hill
- Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Tuesday, May 2 at 6:30 PMMeeting will be held at Monte Vista Christian Church. All are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please see events page for agenda and details.
- Urban Planning Committee MeetingPlease join the Urban Planning committee for our monthly virtual meeting at 7:00pm on April 6th. We will discuss recent and upcoming zoning cases and the IDO Annual Update. We will develop positions on IDO and Housing Forward amendments for consideration by the Board of … Continue reading
- Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Tuesday, April 4th at 6:00 PMMeeting will be held at Monte Vista Christian Church. All are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please see events page for agenda and details.
We are working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life– Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. Address structural improvements we need.
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Mark Nelson chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy.
- Tree Canopy Restoration– We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Marc Powell and Pamela Weese Powell chairs, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Engagement and Communication–Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, email@example.com
- Urban Planning-Our houses, our streetscapes; CABQ planning work, Gary Eyster chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome to help out on every committee.
Get to Know Your Neighborhood
In 2016, your neighborhood turned 100. Enjoy this short film Nob Hill is 100 by Joel Ortiz and edited by Mikel Arraiz, documenting the founding of Nob Hill by Col. D.K.B. Sellers in 1916.