The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
- Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, December 6th at 6:30 PMAt Monte Vista Christian Church, all are welcome. See agenda on events page.
- Urban Planning committee meeting, Nov. 17The NHNA’s Urban Planning will meet virtually on November 17 at 7:00pm. We will consider positions on the IDO Annual Update, including wall heights in front and side yard setbacks and the cannabis retail conditional use in our character protection overlay zone (CPO-8). If you … Continue reading
- Public input meeting for demolition review, 3300 Silver NEThere will be a Landmarks Commission hearing on November 9th, regarding a demolition review for structures at 3300 Silver NE (Wellesley and Silver). This is one step towards a residential project which is in an early stage of development. At the NHNA’s request, the planners … Continue reading
We are working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life– Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. Address structural improvements we need.
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Mark Nelson chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy.
- Tree Canopy Restoration– We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Marc Powell and Pamela Weese Powell chairs, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Engagement and Communication–Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, email@example.com
- Urban Planning-Our houses, our streetscapes; CABQ planning work, Gary Eyster chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome to help out on every committee.
Get to Know Your Neighborhood
In 2016, your neighborhood turned 100. Enjoy this short film Nob Hill is 100 by Joel Ortiz and edited by Mikel Arraiz, documenting the founding of Nob Hill by Col. D.K.B. Sellers in 1916.