The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
See what’s coming up in Nob Hill
- Community Meeting on Rest-In-RedThe NHNA invites you to a community meeting on Rest-In-Red (RiR), an approach to mitigating speeding currently being implemented on Lead and Coal Avenues. The meeting will be held at Monte Vista Christian Church, 3501 Campus Blvd NE, on Tuesday, March 14th, 6-8pm. Light refreshments … Continue reading
- Urban Planning Committee Meeting, March 9thPlease join the Urban Planning committee for a virtual meeting on March 9th at 7pm. We will: discuss Zoning Hearing Examiner (ZHE) cases within our NHNA boundaries; discuss comments on the Near Heights Community Planning Area assessment, to be heard by the City Council Land … Continue reading
- Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, March 7th at 6:30 PMMeeting will be held at Monte Vista Christian Church. Agenda and details are posted on Events page. All are welcome to attend.
We are working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life– Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. Address structural improvements we need.
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Mark Nelson chair, email@example.com
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy.
- Tree Canopy Restoration– We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Marc Powell and Pamela Weese Powell chairs, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Community Engagement and Communication–Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urban Planning-Our houses, our streetscapes; CABQ planning work, Gary Eyster chair, email@example.com
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome to help out on every committee.
Get to Know Your Neighborhood
In 2016, your neighborhood turned 100. Enjoy this short film Nob Hill is 100 by Joel Ortiz and edited by Mikel Arraiz, documenting the founding of Nob Hill by Col. D.K.B. Sellers in 1916.