The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
- 2023 Annual MeetingThe Annual Meeting of the NHNA will be held from 6:00pm-8:30pm on September 19th, at Monte Vista Christian Church. Come celebrate another year of living in Nob Hill! Here are a number of things you will find at the meeting: Membership Refreshments Election of the … Continue reading
- Proposed amendments to the Bylaws, 2023The NHNA membership will vote on Bylaws amendments at the Annual Membership Meeting on Tuesday, September 19th, 2023. The amendments are necessary to comply with updates to the City of Albuquerque’s Neighborhood Association Recognition Ordinance (NARO). In particular, the NARO now requires that paying neighborhood … Continue reading
- Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Tuesday, September 5th at 6:30 PMMeeting will be held at Monte Vista Christian Church. All are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please see events page for agenda and details.
We are working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life– Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. Address structural improvements we need.
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Mark Nelson chair, email@example.com
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy.
- Tree Canopy Restoration– We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Marc Powell and Pamela Weese Powell chairs, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Community Engagement and Communication–Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urban Planning-Our houses, our streetscapes; CABQ planning work, Gary Eyster chair, email@example.com
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome to help out on every committee.
Get to Know Your Neighborhood
In 2016, your neighborhood turned 100. Enjoy this short film Nob Hill is 100 by Joel Ortiz and edited by Mikel Arraiz, documenting the founding of Nob Hill by Col. D.K.B. Sellers in 1916.