The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
- Minutes of May 4 Board MeetingNHNA BOARD, Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 6:30 PM, Monte Vista Christian Church CALL TO ORDER -Introductions; All present were invited to share ideas and concerns. Community members Flora Silva, Bill Ashford, Damian Lara, and Adam Squire attended. -Establish quorum; the board has 11 directors; 6 … Continue reading
- Tour of Historic Tony Edaake Murals is PlannedNob Hill Neighborhood Association is partnering with de Anza Motor Lodge manager Jim Trump for an opportunity for neighbors to view the historic 1953 Tony Edaake murals in the lower level at the lodge. This remarkable art is rarely shown. Because of its religious significance … Continue reading
- Nob Hill Neighborhood Board Meeting May 4All are welcome, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association board meeting 6:30 pm in person at Monte Vista Christian Church. The first item at board meetings is when everyone can introduce themselves and offer interests, concerns, or ideas. Then hear reports of our 5 focus area committees. … Continue reading
We are working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life– Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. Address structural improvements we need.
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Mark Nelson chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy.
- Tree Canopy Restoration– We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Marc Powell and Pamela Weese Powell chairs, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Engagement and Communication–Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, email@example.com
- Urban Planning-Our houses, our streetscapes; CABQ planning work, Gary Eyster chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome to help out on every committee.
Get to Know Your Neighborhood
In 2016, your neighborhood turned 100. Enjoy this short film Nob Hill is 100 by Joel Ortiz and edited by Mikel Arraiz, documenting the founding of Nob Hill by Col. D.K.B. Sellers in 1916.