The purpose of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is to enhance and improve the quality of life for residents living within the Nob Hill area of the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico and to assure that the quality of life in Nob Hill reflects the social, environmental, and cultural needs, desires and interests of its residents.
- 2022 ANNUAL MEMBERS MEETING￼Please join your neighbors and the Board at the Annual Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA) Membership Meeting: Thursday, September 29th, at Monte Vista Christian Church, starting at 6:00 PM. Enjoy dinner provided by NHNA from M’tucci’s Bar Roma, along with sweets and coffee from Flying Star! During the … Continue reading
- Nob Hill Pup PartySunday September 18th, 4:00 pm at Morningside Park, dress your Pup to Impress and join your Neighbors for the Nob Hill Pup Party! There will be a Costume Contest with Prizes – $5 entry benefits Paws and Stripes. Food, Music & Fun!
- AGENDA, NHNA BOARD, Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 6:30 PMMonte Vista Christian Church, NOTE: Different room. Use normal entrance, go down stairs CALL TO ORDER Introductions; All present are invited to share ideas and concerns Establish quorum; the board has 10 directors; 6 constitute a quorum Additions, Deletions, Approve agenda Officer’s reports UPDATES FROM … Continue reading
We are working on needs and opportunities in 6 focus areas.
- Quality of Life– Celebrate and preserve the unique, walkable business & community landscape of Nob Hill. Address structural improvements we need.
- Public Safety-Enhance the safety and welfare of our residents. You deserve to be safe! Mark Nelson chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Preservation-We are stewards of an architectural legacy.
- Tree Canopy Restoration– We value things that last. Let’s restore our historic urban forest. Marc Powell and Pamela Weese Powell chairs, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Engagement and Communication–Helping our neighborhood connect & share its story. Dominic Pettine chair, email@example.com
- Urban Planning-Our houses, our streetscapes; CABQ planning work, Gary Eyster chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The chairs of each committee are eager to hear your ideas and concerns. Every community member is welcome to help out on every committee.
Get to Know Your Neighborhood
In 2016, your neighborhood turned 100. Enjoy this short film Nob Hill is 100 by Joel Ortiz and edited by Mikel Arraiz, documenting the founding of Nob Hill by Col. D.K.B. Sellers in 1916.