Nob Hill Neighborhood Board Meeting
March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Monte Vista Christian Church, 6:30 pm
Drop in or out as it suits you. All are welcome.
If you have agenda ideas email theboard@NobHill-NM.com
Agenda at this time:
-Introductions; All present are invited to share interests and concerns
-Establish quorum; 5 of 8 directors are needed to conduct business
-Additions or Deletions to agenda
-Meeting Standards generally accepted by the community
ZONING HEARING EXAMINER REQUESTS, none
STRONG TOWNS, ALTHEA ATHERTON, VICTORY HILLS NA
LOMAS COMMUNITY VISION, MONTCLAIRE TO SAN PEDRO, INVITED
– How should NHNA participate in Strong Towns? See www.StrongTowns.org
– What is the NHNA policy on accepting ads from any advertiser engaged in a legal business?
-Do we need to take action to comply with US tax reporting?
-Status of our request to the Mayor/CABQ Planning regarding Lemon retail cannabis within 300ft. of a day care or Verde retail cannabis, closer than 600 ft. to existing Lemon Cannabis?
– How should NHNA participate in Lomas Community Vision, Montclaire to San Pedro?
– Inquiry to Code Enforcement regarding 320 Aliso Dr. NE
-Should NHNA be involved in RV’s used for overnight occupancy on streets and front yards?
CONSENT AGENDA: DIRECTORS, PLEASE REVIEW THESE DOC’S AHEAD OF TIME
– Minutes of February board meeting
– Treasurer’s report of 2024-3
– Ratification of online votes: if any
PARTNERSSHIPS: –Chris Smith, Nob Hill Main Street
-Greg Weirs, District 6 Coalition
FOCUS COMMITTEE REPORTS: All community members are welcome on all committees. Email theboard@NobHill-NM.com to step up or recommend action.
– Tree Canopy (including resignation of committee chairs)
– Urban Planning (including Morningside Park)
– Public Safety (including Lead Coal)
– Historic Preservation (including request for refreshment budget for tax credit workshop and 1916 University Heights public meeting)
– Community Engagement
DIRECTOR WRAP UP, ADJOURN next meeting March 5