Monte Vista Christian Church, NOTE: Different room. Use normal entrance, go down stairs
CALL TO ORDER
- Introductions; All present are invited to share ideas and concerns
- Establish quorum; the board has 10 directors; 6 constitute a quorum
- Additions, Deletions, Approve agenda
- Officer’s reports
UPDATES FROM COUNCILOR PAT DAVIS
URBAN PLANNING MATTERS;
ZONING HEARING EXAMINER REQUESTS;
On August 31 ZHE approved VA- 2022-00155, PR-2019-002179, Jana Quintero requests a conditional use for cannabis retail within 600 ft of another cannabis retail location for 4012 Central Ave. SE, zoned MX-M [Section 14-16-4-3(D)(35)(c)]. Should NHNA take any follow up action?
VA-2022-00223 Project# PR-2022- 007431 Linda Schaffer requests a taller wall permit major for Lot 11, Block 14, Broadmoor Addn, located at 4240 Brockmont Ave NE, zoned R-1B [Section 14-16- 5-7(D)(3)(g)] VA-2022-00224 Project# PR-2022- 007431 Linda Schaffer requests a variance of 5ft to the required 3 ft wall height in the front and street side yard for Lot 11, Block 14, Broadmoor Addn, located at 4240 Brockmont Ave NE, zoned R-1B [Section 14-16-5-7(D)(1)]
VA-2022-00225 Project# PR-2022- 007431 Linda Schaffer requests a permit carport for Lot 11, Block 14, Broadmoor Addn, located at 4240 Brockmont Ave NE, zoned R-1B [Section 14-16-5- 5(F)(2)(a)(3)(b)]
- Can NHNA help move along Neighborhood Traffic Management Program initiatives on Hermosa NE, Solano NE, and Morningside NE?
- Annual Members’ Meeting, Sept 29, 2022. Should NHNA provide $250 to purchase three trees as door prizes for annual members’ meeting?
- Nob Hill Pedestrian Study was presented to community June 22. Should NHNA hold a follow up community outreach to identify short, medium, and long range courses of action identified as study recommendations?
- Lead Coal Road Safety Audit, What steps should NHNA take in coordination with University Heights NA and Lead Coal Safety Brigade to follow up on and get safety improvements from the recent Road Safety Audit?
- October board meeting. Should NHNA pay up to $250 for a director meal off site after the board meeting?
CONSENT AGENDA: DIRECTORS, PLEASE REVIEW THESE DOC’S AHEAD OF TIME
- Minutes of 2022-08-08 ratify approval already done online
- Treasurer’s report of 2022-08, 2022-09
- Chris Smith, Nob Hill Main Street
- Greg Weirs, District 6 Coalition
FOCUS COMMITTEE REPORTS: All community members are welcome on all committees.
Email theboard@NobHill-NM.com to step up or recommend action.
- Quality of Life and Public Safety
- Historic Preservation
- Tree Canopy Restoration
- Community Engagement and Communication
- Newsletter; Articles and ads go to Tandi Aug. 9; Thank you to authors, editors, ad reps Newsletter go on the street from Sept. 2 to 12.
- Urban Planning
DIRECTOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS ADJOURN next meeting Oct. 5