August 8, 6:30 pm, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Monte Vista Christian Church. All are welcome. First item is introductions and expressions of interest or concern. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas.
AGENDA, NHNA BOARD, Monday, August 8, 2022, 6:30 PM, Monte Vista Christian Church
CALL TO ORDER
- Introductions; All present are invited to share ideas and concern
- Establish quorum; the board has 10 directors; 6 constitute a quorum
- Additions, Deletions, Approve agenda
- Officer’s reports, standards for meetings generally accepted by the community
URBAN PLANNING MATTERS; ZONING HEARING EXAMINER REQUESTS;
VA-2022-00155, PR-2019-002179, Jana Quintero requests a conditional use for cannabis retail within 600 ft of another cannabis retail location for 4012 Central Ave. SE, zoned MX-M [Section 14-16-4-3(D)(35)(c)].
Ms. Quintero will present request, community input will be invited. Board will discuss and adopt a statement of position to the ZHE for his Aug. 16.
- Annual Members’ Meeting, exploring Sept 29, 2022
- Nob Hill Pedestrian Study was presented to community June 22. Should NHNA hold a followup community outreach to identify short, medium, and long range courses of action identified as study recommendations?
- Lead Coal Road Safety Audit, What steps should NHNA take in coordination with University Heights NA and Lead Coal Safety Brigade to follow up on and get safety improvements from the recent Road Safety Audit?
CONSENT AGENDA: DIRECTORS, PLEASE REVIEW THESE DOC’S AHEAD OF TIME
- Minutes of 2022-07-06 ratify approval already done online
- Treasurer’s report of 2022-08
- Chris Smith, Nob Hill Main Street
- Greg Weirs, District 6 Coalition
FOCUS COMMITTEE REPORTS: All community members are welcome on all committees. Email theboard@NobHill-NM.com to step up or recommend action.
- Quality of Life and Public Safety
- Historic Preservation
- Tree Canopy Restoration
- Community Engagement and Communication
- Newsletter; Articles and ads go to Tandi Aug. 9; Thank you to authors, editors, ad reps
- Newsletter go on the street from Sept. 2 to 12.
- Urban Planning
DIRECTOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS ADJOURN next meeting September