BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
April 11, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
Monte Vista Christian Church (MVCC)
1. CALL TO ORDER, DETERMINE A QUORUM
2. APPROVAL OF THE MEETING AGENDA
3. TREASURER’S REPORT
4. INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS, SIGN-UP SHEETS
ZONING AND LICENSE REQUESTS: (10 minutes). Notices below are reprinted from the Zoning Hearing Examiner’s Agenda, they are for the convenience of the NHNA board agenda, and they do not replace those on that actual agenda. Any discrepancies refer to the actual agenda.
16ZHE-80053 Project # 1010752 Randy Price requests a special exception to PG 108, NOB HILL SDP and 14-16-3-19(A)(2)(a): a VARIANCE of 1 ft to the maximum 3 ft height allowed in the front yard setback for an existing fence for all or a portion of Lot 18, Block 30, University Heights Addn zoned R-1, located at 313 Dartmouth Dr SE (K-16).
(Item 9 on the ZHE Schedule, April 19)
16ZHE-80092 Project # 1010787 LUIS NOLASCO (NICHOLAS COUTY C/O COUTY DESIGN, LLC, AGENT) requests a special exception to Section Nob Hill SDP pg 103 (1)(D)(1): a VARIANCE of 6 in to the max 18 in letter height allowed for a proposed new sign for all or a portion of Lot 1, Block 49, University Heights Addn Replat zoned CCR-1, located on 101 Amherst Dr SE (K-16). (Item 41 on the ZHE Schedule, April 19)
PRESENTATIONS: (10 minutes) – None
5. APPROVAL OF THE CONSENT AGENDA
1. Minutes of past Meeting – Anne
2. Upcoming Outreach Events Report – Gary
3. Newsletter Committee Report – Skye
4. District 6 Coalition Report – Ron
5. Public Officials Report –Ron
6. Communications Committee Report – Skye
7. Sector Plan Committee Report – ?? need someone to work on ABC-> Z, Module 2.
8. Nob Hill is 100 (2016) – Gary
6. NEW BUSINESS
1. Nob Hill Earth Day (Sunday, April 24th, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM) Need volunteers for table.
2. Keep Albuquerque Beautiful Neighborhood Cleanup Campaign, Saturday, April 30.
3. 2016 BERNCO NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH GRANT Application
4. Albuquerque Film & Music Experience 2016 Donation
5. APD Crime Prevention Conference – Anyone to attend; vote $50/person fees
7. OLD BUSINESS
1. Ratification of email vote: Motion to “Purchase handbags with the “Nob Hill is 100” logo, at the cost of $528 for 200 handbags, and these handbags could be sold at the upcoming Earth Day Celebration in Nob Hill on April 23, 2016, for $7 per handbag”, was made and seconded for approval of the purchase. The yes or no vote of that motion by the Directors through email and the action meets the requirement of the By-Laws for written action. The motion for purchase of handbags was approved by a majority (yes-7, no-0, abstention-1).
2. ART Station Design in the vicinity of Nob Hill – Gary
3. Nob Hill Sidewalks and Concerns about Walkability and ADA Access – Greg.
Adjournment: Next meeting – 9 May
Future board dates: 13 June, 11 July