BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
February 8, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
Monte Vista Christian Church (MVCC)
1. CALL TO ORDER, DETERMINE A QUORUM
2. APPROVAL OF THE MEETING AGENDA
3. TREASURER’S REPORT
4. INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS, SIGN-UP SHEETS
ZONING AND LICENSE REQUESTS: (10 minutes). Notices below are reprinted from the Zoning Hearing Examiner’s Agenda, they are for the convenience of the NHNA board agenda, and they do not replace those on that actual agenda. Any discrepancies refer to the actual agenda.
15ZHE-80296 Project # 1010691 J. CALDERIA & P. MAFFEI (M. BELL / NIQUE’SCAPES, AGENT) requests a special exception to Section 14-16-2-6(B)(14): a CONDITIONAL USE to allow a 5 ft. fence in the required front setback area for all or a portion of Lot 16, Block 32, Tract(s) 25, Heights Reservoir Addition zoned R-1, located on 520 Washington St NE (K-17).
PRESENTATIONS: (10 minutes)
1. Assistance with the maintenance of Amherst Green Triangle Park, Amherst & Monte Vista NE.
5. APPROVAL OF THE CONSENT AGENDA
1. Minutes of past Meeting – Anne
2. Upcoming Outreach Events Report – Gary 3. Newsletter Committee Report – Skye
4. District 6 Coalition Report – Ron
5. Public Officials Report –Ron
6. Communications Committee Report – Skye
7. Sector Plan Committee Report
8. Nob Hill is 100 (2016) – Gary
6. NEW BUSINESS
1. Imbibe Roof
2. Nob Hill Sidewalks and Concerns about Walkability and ADA Access.
7. OLD BUSINESS
1. ART Stations in Nob Hill, current design and concerns of historic architecture within Nob Hill.
Adjournment: Next meeting – 14 March
Future board dates: 11 April, 9 May