All are welcome, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association board meeting 6:30 pm. Zoom.
The first item at board meetings is for everyone to introduce themselves and offer interests, concerns, or ideas. Then hear reports of our 6 focus area committees. Offer your ideas and your help.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 870 6124 3989
AGENDA, NHNA BOARD, Thursday, December 9, 2021, 6:30 PM, Zoom
CALL TO ORDER
- Introductions; All are invited to share ideas and concerns
- Establish quorum; the board has 11 directors; 6 are needed to conduct business
- Approve agenda
- Officer’s reports, generally accepted standards for meetings, recommended length of committee reports
URBAN PLANNING MATTERS; ZONING HEARING EXAMINER REQUESTS
ZHE ad in ABQ Journal for December 21 hearing does not contain requests in or adjacent to our boundaries.
CONSENT AGENDA; DIRECTORS PLEASE REVIEW THESE DOC’S AHEAD OF TIME
- Minutes of 2021-11-04
- Treasurer’s report of 2021-12
FOCUS COMMITTEE REPORTS; All community members are welcome on all committees. Email theboard@NobHill-NM.com to step up or recommend action.
- Establish Focus Committees for Coming Year -Quality of Life
- Public Safety
- Historic Preservation
- Tree Canopy Restoration
- Community Engagement and Communication, Directors subscribe to email list -Newsletter
- Urban Planning
- Nob Hill Main Street
- District 6 Coalition
NHNA has provided comments for the IDO annual update. EPC hearing Dec. 16
Approve funding for Nob Hill Feet on the Street -Outreach events
DIRECTOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS ADJOURN
Next board meeting Jan. 6