The NHNA will hold a Special Membership Meeting to consider amendments to the NHNA Bylaws and to have an outreach event on Public Safety and Crime Prevention Resources.
6:30pm, Tuesday, January 23rd at Monte Vista Christian Church
- APD Commander Ray Del Greco, University Area Command
- Laura Kuehn, CABQ/APD Crime Prevention Specialist
- Darryl DeLoach, CABQ/APD Project ECHO
- Minor Amendments to comply with the Neighborhood Association Recognition Ordinance (NARO). Specific changes are shown as markup on the current Bylaws, here.
- Bylaws Amendments must be voted on and approved by the NHNA Membership, which requires a Special Membership Meeting.
A Special Membership Meeting requires at least 20 members for a quorum, so please attend if you can!